Now, I'm only talking about vomiting twice. But I get awfully close on a daily basis. This, along with my sore breasts and extreme fatigue, make me feel like I am really, truly pregnant. So I have to be happy about that.
Friday, June 25, 2010
Emesis
I hate throwing up. So far, I've only had 2 episodes of morning sickness gone really bad, but I'll be totally satisfied if those are the only 2. It usually starts off with a lot of increased saliva. Then coughing and retching. And then a trip to the toilet. I can usually stop it if I catch myself at the coughing/retching part. If I hurry up and eat something small, that seems to work. But if I let the coughing go on for a few minutes, it starts to get worse.
Now, I'm only talking about vomiting twice. But I get awfully close on a daily basis. This, along with my sore breasts and extreme fatigue, make me feel like I am really, truly pregnant. So I have to be happy about that.
I'm thankful for: Only throwing up twice. It could be a lot worse...
Now, I'm only talking about vomiting twice. But I get awfully close on a daily basis. This, along with my sore breasts and extreme fatigue, make me feel like I am really, truly pregnant. So I have to be happy about that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment