I've started writing in my photo journal. I want to make sure Baby Lua has lots of stuff to look at when (s)he is big enough.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
5w0d
The morning sickness has really started to kick in. I don't get it all the time, mostly in the early AM (12-3). It's not unbearable. Just uncomfortable. I also notice it when I'm driving. And when I'm overly full or overly hungry. But it's really not that bad.
I've started writing in my photo journal. I want to make sure Baby Lua has lots of stuff to look at when (s)he is big enough.
I'm thankful for: Surprisingly enough, morning sickness. It makes me feel like the baby factory is hard at work!
I've started writing in my photo journal. I want to make sure Baby Lua has lots of stuff to look at when (s)he is big enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment