Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally feeling better!

I am so excited. I am finally feeling better. I'm at about 95%! I am still pretty tired, and my stomach isn't perfect, but I feel better than I have in weeks. I don't think that's an exaggeration. I really, truly have felt miserable over the past few weeks for different reasons. Nausea. Diarrhea. Constipation. Fever. It's been a real mess. But now that I've taken some "real" medication (Kaopectate for diarrhea and Milk of Magnesia for constipation), I think my body has evened itself out. Now I just have to remember to drink, drink, drink. I was doing really well with my fluid intake a few weeks ago, but the whole being sick thing made that harder. But I'm feeling better and am recommitting myself to taking in lots of clear liquid. I don't want Baby Lua to be thirsty.

I'm thankful for: Feeling great! I didn't know when I'd feel like this again, and I sure did miss it. I think I have been taking wellness for granted all of these years. I don't want to feel that run down anymore if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment