Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

21.1mm and growing

Baby Lua is a little bigger than last week. (S)he hasn't grown as much as I thought, but I've been sick and (s)he's still within 2 days of last week's measurement. I have myself at 8w3d, so Baby Lua is 2 days ahead of my schedule and 2 days behind where I thought (s)he would measure given the reading of 8w0d last week. We're not quite an inch yet (21.1mm is about .83 inches). The heartbeat is still great, and the arms and legs are better formed.



I'm feeling okay today. I'm mostly tired. I had some trouble sleeping last night, so that's making it worse. I'm excited for my OB visit tomorrow. I can't imagine having to wait this long to see a doctor. I'm not lucky that I had to visit an RE, but I'm lucky that I got to start my pregnancy with him because it meant that I could see the baby earlier and get care sooner. If I hadn't had my progesterone checked, maybe I would have lost the baby early. You never know.

I'm thankful for: A still growing baby. Every time I get to see that the heart is beating and the baby is growing is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment