I still felt awful today. Not as bad as Friday. Nothing is a bad as Friday. But I still didn't feel great. It's been annoying. I don't want to eat, but I did. I had some microwave food, which so far hasn't made me sick. I also had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
I'm excited to see the baby again on Wednesday, but I am getting a little anxious about it all. The "newness" of being pregnant has started to wear off. I am still excited, but it's just different now. Now it's a matter of waiting for the next "big" thing. Like hearing the heartbeat. Or feeling the baby move. And those things are exciting. But...
I am starting to worry. I don't know what is bringing this on, but I am really starting to worry. Not so much about baby's health or anything. I only worry about that some because I am trying to do the right things so my child will be okay. But I worry about whether I will be a good mother. What if I am really too selfish? What if I don't bond with the baby? What if I get postpartum depression? What if I get so stressed out I can't handle it all? What if DH and I don't agree on some aspect of raising a child that we haven't already talked about? What if, what if, what if?
I'm thankful for: Not feeling as badly as I did on Friday! And for only having to wait a couple more days until DH comes home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment