Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Baby Lua's Heartbeat

We saw it today!! It was so small, but it was there. A faint flicker of light. Baby Lua is growing nicely - a healthy 5w6d measurement. I have myself at 5w3d, so it's pretty close. I'm not changing my tickers or anything yet. It's just a matter of a few days.

On a less exciting note, my doctor just called and told my my progesterone level decreased from 29 last week to 23 this week. So he's going to start me on a progesterone supplement that I'll have to take 4x a day. I don't know how I feel about this. I'm excited that we could see the baby and that my levels are above 20. But I know they are supposed to be increasing, not decreasing. So that stresses me out a little.

I am just going to focus on the fact that I saw the heartbeat this morning and that the baby is measuring ahead of where I thought it would be. This means that Baby Lua is alive and kicking. Stressing out about progesterone is not going to make life any easier for him or her, so I am going to practice some deep breathing. And I will definitely pray.

I'm thankful for: A heartbeat! It was so awesome to see it on the screen : )

No comments:

Post a Comment