I have been craving more protein and having some mild aversions to dairy (cheese), particularly mozzarella. I really crave hamburger meat and scrambled eggs, but the kind you get at a diner or something. It's the weirdest thing. I'm not craving carbs, which is great. Oh, and tomatoes. I like eating tomatoes on stuff now too.
The baby is 8.2mm and measuring at 6w5d! I was so nervous going into the ultrasound because my symptoms have been on and off. But as soon as I saw the baby on the screen, I knew (s)he was okay. The baby is so much bigger than last week! And the heartbeat was beautiful. It was so clear. The only bad part about today is that I have to wait another week to see the baby again. It's actually hardest on Thursday - it feels like forever until I have my next appointment. But I'm not complaining. I know plenty of mothers who have to wait weeks and months to see their child. I'm blessed to be able to see the baby more regularly.
I'm thankful for: Another awesome ultrasound. It was so cool to see the baby's heartbeat so much clearer this time around. And I was so thrilled that the baby was healthy and progressing perfectly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment