Well, I'm somewhere around 6w1d, but definitely heading into my 7th week. I woke up on Saturday constipated, but with no other real symptoms. I started freaking out and was worried that I felt too good. Then yesterday I started feeling badly again and started freaking out because I didn't feel badly enough. Today, I feel not great and not awful, but I am just looking forward to seeing Baby Lua again on Wednesday. I'll feel so much better once I see the baby's heartbeat. The symptom thing is bothering me, but I know it's more newly pregnant nerves than anything...
On a non-pregnancy-related note, I hate my job. I want to quit. Better said, I hate working and don't want any job. It's not that my job is bad; I just no longer want to do it. I know I sound super lazy and unmotivated, but I don't get much pleasure out of what I do. I wish I could just read or talk for a living. That would make me much happier. I have been procrastinating and don't see that stopping anytime soon. I want to just take a sick day, but I need to just push through it. I'm being a jerk to myself more than anyone.
I'm thankful for: Having a job. Without it, we'd have less money. And I like having money to buy things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment