Today was tough. I don't really have a reason to point to. My husband is wonderful, I have great friends, my family loves me. But I'm just down today. I don't feel well. I haven't been feeling well lately. Just general malaise. I'm super exhausted. I sleep for 8-9 hours, and still take naps during the day. I have cramps today, so that's part of it too. My stomach hurts, from eating cupcake tops. Which I shouldn't have been eating, but I sometimes can't control myself. I am starting another cycle. The last cycle before we have to go down the IUI route.
Okay, I am not going to sit here an beat myself up anymore. I am just going to go to bed and try again tomorrow.
And I am going to write more this month - I don't like that the number of my blog entries has been going down each month. I'm not going to commit to writing every day, but I am sure going to try. Even with all of the traveling I am going to be doing this month - yet another reason why I am feeling incredibly stressed and unhappy...
I'm thankful for: Sprinkles cupcakes. They are so tasty...
Sunday, May 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment