TTC is hard. I know it shouldn't be, but it has been for me. Not the act of making love, but all of the work we've put in around it. I mean, look at all the women who just "end up" pregnant. It should just be a natural part of life. Instead, I'm taking temps, peeing on things, chugging cough medicine, researching all kinds of old wives tales, etc. I just don't think it's supposed to be this involved. Part of me wants to stop it all this last cycle, but I'll hate not knowing for sure that I ovulated or when my best testing day is. None of it "hurts" me. In some ways, it gives me something to do. But on the other hand, it is a little stressful.
I don't know. I think I am in a little bit of a funk. I'm always a little down when my husband isn't home. And I'm always a little down when I realize that I'm not pregnant. And I'm always a little down when I get closer to my birthday. So I have to cut myself some slack here. I just wish I were in a better mood. Seriously.
No comments:
Post a Comment