Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

2DPO

Nothing new to report here. I am waiting for my crosshairs on Fertility Friend, but I know I'll see them tomorrow.

DH got his DNA test results from the doctor yesterday. Everything was normal. So he's been cleared for timed intercourse through IVF. So if we're not getting pregnant, it's due to something with me. So far, I have no idea what that something is other than a potential thyroid issue. I'm just hoping that the synthroid has made my thyroid less of an issue and that we're going to see a positive pregnancy test in about 10 days or so.

I am going to try not to test until testing day. So far, testing earlier has just not led to anything but more tests. Testing early doesn't make me any more pregnant. But I do get test fever. But we'll see what happens. This won't be the first month I've tried to hold out, but maybe it will be the last month I need to try.

I'm thankful for: Grey's Anatomy. It looks like it's going to be so good this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment