Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Breathe in...breathe out

My temp went up 0.02 today. It's falling right in line with my average temps for this point in my cycle, but I am not caving in. I still believe. I just need my temps to go up again tomorrow. Just one day at a time.

DH's second sperm analysis came back today - his numbers were better than before. So, there really isn't a significant issue on his end. So if it's not my thyroid, then we don't know what it is. I'm happy, but I am also just stressed out too. In some ways, it's worse to not have something specific to point to. But I think this cycle is the one to change us from unexplained infertility to pregnant!

I'm thankful for: Other people getting what they want. I love that other people's dreams are coming true. I just wish mine would too.

No comments:

Post a Comment