Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, May 31, 2010

Can't wait until tomorrow

I'm not looking forward to work, but I am looking forward to another blood test! I am getting my HCG and Progesterone checked tomorrow AM. I have to hold some time on my calendar to answer the call from my doctor - although I'm pretty sure I have a full day tomorrow anyway.

I haven't really been having any symptoms. I have nausea sometimes and am getting increasingly tired, but that's about it. I also occasionally have some cramps but not too badly. However, I have been running around crazy with baby on the brain. I am just so excited. I haven't been able to get any work done - I've just been planning for the baby. I have books, spreadsheets, checklists and calendars. I am just so excited. I can't wait to meet Baby Lua.

Well, I have to try to get something done tonight - even if it's just a list of things that I need to do tomorrow. Because there sure are a lot of them.  The good news is I'm not temping or charting anymore. Now that I know I'm definitely pregnant, there is no need to continue. But I charted long enough to know that my temp did stay up through the expected start date of my period, so I will be able to test this next time around.

I'm thankful for: A good night's sleep. I definitely plan on getting one tonight! And BTW, I did blog more this month than last!

No comments:

Post a Comment