My HCG was 227 and my progesterone was 26! Both good, solid numbers. I was happy when the doctor called, although I already know I was pregnant. The bad news is I have to "take it easy" for the next 12 weeks - which includes no sex and no exercise. I am going to wait until I have the chance to actually sit down with the doctor to discuss this is in more detail. DH refused to let me work out before the appointment and now that the doctor said I can't do much, he's really on top of me to relax.
It's funny. I don't consider myself to be a high-risk pregnancy. But I'll follow the doctor's orders until I get the chance to sit down with him and really understand why he thinks I need to follow this course of action.
I get my blood taken again on Tuesday morning. I'm looking for my HCG to be 575 or greater. It could be as high as 900 if it's doubling every 48 hours. Either way, I think I can get my first ultrasound by Friday!! I can't wait to see the first heartbeat, but that may not happen that soon. But seeing the yolk sac will be exciting and comforting. I can't wait to see the baby for the first time!!
I'm thankful for: Having a life growing inside of me. It's so awesome and humbling and wonderful.
Saturday, May 29, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment