Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Good planning

Whoo hoo - I am not having an anovulatory cycle. Today is most likely O day. I was worried because I usually ovulate on day 11 or 12, but day 15 isn't bad and it's not the first time. I was a little worried because I know I have been stressed. But I'm much happier now that I know I'm still ovulating the way I'm supposed to.

I called my doctor last week for a few things. First, DH wanted me to find out about medications or injectables with timed intercourse. And I wanted to find out whether we were prepared for IUI given all of the testing we went through. I have to call again because I need to know whether they are going to be able to refill my prescription and to find out how I am going to get the fertility medications since they can't be dispensed by a pharmacy. (How ridiculous is that?!)

I'm thankful for: Another day. It's always something to be thankful for...

No comments:

Post a Comment