Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Still on the road

I have been sleeping in a different bed every night since Wednesday. So over a week of packing, traveling, working, sleeping, packing...It's not the most awesome thing ever. I'm tired and annoyed but I am hanging out in the Four Seasons, so it's not that bad.

I have nothing interesting to report on the TTC front. Well, that's not completely true. DH and I argued about IUI again. I'll write more some other time, but the main point is I am going to call the RE and ask about doing Clomid or injectables for a month or two (or more). If he says it's feasible, then we'll do it. I'm not happy, but I'm not really upset either. We just feel so differently. I want a child quickly; he wants it naturally. 


So, I haven't even entered High fertility yet according to my monitor. I hope this isn't a sign that I am going to have an anovulatory cycle. I'm trying not to get to worked up, but it's hard.

I'm thankful for: Hotels. It is nice to get away from home sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment