Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My stomach

I woke up nauseated this morning. I know it's only 3DPO, so I'm not blaming it on conception or anything. I also had a monster temp spike too, so I am thinking I ate something not good. The problem is I am nauseated now as well. I didn't eat anything new or special.

So, I writing all this to say that I am still feeling really hopeful about this cycle. I secretly want to hope that my nausea is being caused by pregnancy, but I just want to be cool, calm and collected. So, I am just taking it one day at a time. I'll report my symptoms as I have them, but I won't get crazed until I know something real...

I'm thankful for: Law & Order SVU. I love that show. It's like candy for the brain...

No comments:

Post a Comment