Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Nothing new

I have nothing to say today. I am tired of the whole TTC thing. It's hard because DH and I really want to start our family. I had to deplete our baby savings account today because someone close to me needed the money to prevent eviction. I was happy to be able to help out, but it hurt me to drain it. There was something sad about taking that money since we don't currently have a child to be building a fund for. I'm sorry I don't have more in me today. Knowing I'm on cycle 7 is weighing on me today...

DH went for his semen analysis today. I'm hoping to get the results in the next 24-48 hours. I don't think my doctor will call me with them, and I'm not even sure that he'll call me back when I call as he may wait until I finish with my HSG to give me those results too. But I hope to hear back soon on the semen. I want to be one step closer to knowing where we stand in the fertility process.

I'm thankful for: Today. Just today.

No comments:

Post a Comment