Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Wondering

Hmm...my FF monitor rated me 53 points today. It's the highest yet. I am not overly excited, but it's nice to know. My cycle this month has been weird. More creamy CM, odd temperatures, just not my regular cycle - if there is such a thing. I don't want to get too riled up - it's not good for me. But I am cautiously hopeful about taking my temp in the AM. If it goes up again, I might test in the morning. I say might because I really would prefer to wait until test date. I don't want to waste yet another test on a wing and a prayer.

I'm thankful for: The Fertility Friend Early Pregnancy Signs Monitor. I doesn't make me feel much better or much worse about my pregnancy chances. But it is nice to have it as another thing to reference. It helps keep my need for information satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment