I got my peak reading today. So, I think we have 3 more days of sex before we can take a break. If we keep it up, we'll have DTD for six days in a row. I have to believe that's a record for us. We usually take a night or two (or more) off at a time. That said, it's been fun this week. It hasn't felt like pressure or like we're doing something we "have" to do. Instead, I think we've both been excited about it.
Since the HSG, I've had a weird crampy feeling in my tubes. They don't hurt, but they just feel a little sore. Other than that, nothing is going on with my body. I'm taking the guaifenesin regularly and try to remember to drink water. But overall, I'm just waiting for ovulation.
This next week is going to be hard. I'm busy at work and am heading out for a long vacation, so I have a lot to do. And I'll be anxiously awaiting the RE appointment on Friday. So keep your fingers crossed for me.
I'm thankful for: Sleep. I love it when I have a restful good night's sleep.
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment