I went for a fertility consultation. My husband has to go for a semen analysis, I got my progesterone levels checked and just scheduled a hysterosalpingogram (HSG). I am not quite devastated, but I'm getting there.
My blood work was good. My level was 19.9, and I've read that that is a good number. I'll get to talk to the doctor by tomorrow evening, so I'll let you know what he says then. He also did a quant test for HSG - it was negative as was my FRER HPT this AM, which means I am probably not pregnant. I have a slight chance, since I'm only at 10DPO, but it's not very likely at all.
My doctor says if the HSG is good and the semen analysis is good, I'll have to start on Clomid (which I'm guessing would start cycle 8). If the HSG is good and the semen analysis is not so good, it may be IUI possibly with Clomid. I don't know what happens if the HSG isn't good.
I didn't think I need to talk about HSG, Clomid, IUI or semen analysis when I started this blog.
I'm thankful for: My husband. He's being really supportive. He came with me to my appointment, and I think having the doctor say I really should be pregnant by now made it click for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment