Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Keeping up with the plan

So we're on day 4 of six days of back to back sex. It's been fun, but I'm worried about whether we made the right decision. What if we've affected his sperm count by having sex so many days in a row? But I can't worry about that now. We're going to follow this plan through tomorrow sometime. That way, I'll be sure to have a "high" rating on intercourse timing on Fertility Friend.

We're out of town next week, but I packed some pregnancy tests just in case I get testing fever. My test day will probably be April 4th, so I am going to try not to test until April 1st or later. I don't want to ruin my trip with super early BFNs that don't mean anything. I'll be taking my temps while out of town, but I'm not sure it will reliable as the time zone difference is like 12+ hours.

I'm thankful for: Vacations! I love them and really need one soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment