So, we have a date! Well, sort of. We are going to try naturally for the current cycle (of course, since we're already in it). Then we are going to try for one last cycle, since we're both traveling for work in May. I am going to head to Miami for a few days and then meet up with DH in Vegas for a few days, so we are going to live it up and not stress about TTC. We both are fine moving to IUI, but of course, we'd prefer to conceive naturally. So we have this month and next month to try on our own.
I am happy with this decision. I feel like it's the right one. We have a plan and we're going to follow it. That makes me feel better.
We did argue some this weekend. The TTC stuff is weighing heavily on us both. I'm unhappy more than usual and he has a lot on his mind. We just need some way to get past this. Even if we can't conceive. This can't be a constant stress for the remainder of our lives.
I'm thankful for: Having a great husband. He really is a great guy. Even though I'm insane sometimes, he is still so patient with me. I am so lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment