Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, April 9, 2010

Nope, not feeling better

DH is still not sure about IUI, and he doesn't even seem like he really wants to talk about it either. I know he's willing, and I get that no one really wants to make a baby via IUI or any other assisted procedure. But if we want to have a baby, it's our best bet right now and so I would just hope he'd get over it and just say "sure, let's do it". I'm sure he'll get there soon, but I'm just a little annoyed that he's not there now. We've been trying for months with charting and pre-seed and guaifenesin and my monitor and laying still after sex and blah, blah, blah. And still nothing. So why not kick it up a notch and try something with a greater likelihood of working?

I don't know. I shouldn't get myself all worked up. We can't do anything about it now, and we probably can't do anything next month because we both have to travel. And he's traveling a lot in June too, so it may not be until July before we can honestly try the IUI route. And we only have until August for me to have a baby before 35, which is my big milestone. I know things don't work on my time, but on God's time, but I still have a clock and neither of us is getting any younger.

But I am not going to get too worked up about it just yet. We have time before we need to make a decision. And I don't want this to become a thorn in our sides. But I really wish he would make a decision as to whether he's willing to try next cycle...

I'm thankful for: Alcohol. I know I shouldn't be drinking but I'm frustrated and sad and I just don't care right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment