Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, April 26, 2010

9DPO - Negative

I tested today - at 9DPO - with mid-morning urine. BFN. Duh!!! I can't even be upset that it was negative given the miserable testing conditions. I mean, the least I could have done was tested with FMU. But no worries, this is probably the first time I've tested with a BFN that I didn't feel bad. I had no business testing today at all. With a digital no less! What was I thinking?

I know what I was thinking. This is my cycle. And I wanted to see the BFP. But I can wait a few days.

I'm thankful for: Patience. I really do feel great about this cycle. I didn't stress about the BFN because I know that today wasn't the right day to test. I'm only a few days away, so I am going to just stay patient. Instead of testing, I am going to just focus on getting a great temp spike in the AM and a BFP on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment