Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 2 testing...

Today is CD3 for me. Yesterday, I went for Day 2 testing. They took 14 vials of blood from me! I got tested for FSH, Estradiol, Prolactin, Free T4, TSH, Thyroid, 4 different genetic diseases and a bunch of screening tests for things like Rubella and Varicella antibodies, blood counts etc. The woman initally took 11 vials of blood then called me at home later that day and said she would need more. Luckily, I work from home, so it wasn't a big deal to go back. I also don't mind getting blood drawn.

I'm not worried about the results as much as I am anxious to get them back. I am trying to stay as positive as I can. I just hope that everything comes back great, so we can move on to IUI next month. DH has to get screened too, but so far he's only scheduled his appointment with the reproductive urologist for the 20th.

The main thing is that I am one step closer to pregnancy. I hope my levels come back fine and that I'm completely healthy. I don't think anything will be wrong with me, but I just want the test results in hand to prove it. Then I'll just wait for DH's results to come back to show we're both healthy. I'll be praying until then.

I'm thankful for: Working from home. I am so jetlagged, all I want to do is sleep. Working from home allowed me to get some extra minutes of sleep this morning. I'm still exhausted though...

No comments:

Post a Comment