Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, February 19, 2010

Tired of TTC Today

My best friend is pregnant after passively trying for 3 months. I am so thrilled for her!! But I am just reminded that I'm not and we've been actively trying for 6 months now. It seems silly to even read that last sentence because this is only month 6, so we've only been trying in earnest for 3 more months.

But still. It is hard to keep this up. I am taking my temps every freaking day. I wake up to pee on a stick 10 days in every 30. I abstain from alcohol, medication, and caffeine for 25 days out of every 30. I check my cervical fluid and am now taking Robitussin 3 times a day. I take prenatals and DHA and calcium 2 times a day. I am getting acupuncture. I walk 30 minutes when I get the energy to do it. And what do I have to show for it. A freaking blog. 

Awesome.

I am tired of TTC.  Maybe I'll feel better later, but I am f*cking tired of it right now.

I'm thankful for: My friend's pregnancy because at least it's happened to someone I love since it doesn't seem to be happening to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment