Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm really trying

My temps were down this morning. The fan was on and blowing on me, so that could have something to do with it. But I am really using all of my energy to continue to think positively. I know there are women who have been trying for years. And I know I am supposed to believe with all of my heart that I am pregnant. But I also know that my lower temps are the most encouraging thing to see on a chart at 10 DPO. They aren't so low that it would be a true implantation dip. But if my temps shoot up tomorrow, then maybe it is.

I just want to be pregnant so badly. We are ready to start a family now, and the longer it takes the older we get. It's bad enough that I'm over 30 and he's over 40. Neither of us is really "young". And neither of us is in "great" health. We're not awful, but we're not great. So the age plays more of a role. So the sooner we have children, the better.

I am not going to get discouraged. One day of temps falling is not a sign. The only true sign of not being pregnant is having my period. So I am going to continue to believe and stay optimistic. But this morning it's been a little hard.

I'm thankful for: Continuing to remember to be thankful. Some days, like today, it's easy to get caught up in feeling negative. But forcing myself to remember something to be thankful for is really helpful. I puts me in a much better mood when I have to think about what's good in my life. And being thankful, no matter what else is going on, is something I think is good for me. There are always going to be days when things are all going according to plan. But being grateful for something makes those days just a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment