Okay - I feel so much better today. I was feeling a little sorry for myself yesterday, but I'm back on track. I have to allow myself some down time sometimes.
Anyway, my temps are starting to climb, I got a "peak" reading on my CBEFM and my CM is watery. This means I'll be able to BD at the right time this month. Since I'm heading out of town for a few nights tomorrow night, I was afraid I was going to miss some prime BD time. However, given my temps and the monitor reading, I think we'll time everything just right to have a high chance of conception. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...
I'm thankful for: Not staying negative. I know I can occasionally get caught in feeling badly for myself, but I don't always stay "down". I really learned to put stuff aside and move forward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment