Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 7, 2010

98.40

That was my temp this AM. 98.40. It's 12DPO. Now, I did take 2 pregnancy tests today and neither was positive. That said, I'm still 12DPO, so it's not a sure thing that it would show up as positive anyway. It happens. Mind you, I had 2 fans on me last night, and my temp was still high. Now, it's been going up and down today. It was almost 98.7 earlier, but now it's 97.8. But all that matters is my waking temp, and this morning it was pretty high.

As for symptoms, my nose seems sensitive, but my husband seems isn't smelling what I'm smelling, so that could be in my head. I am tired, but I also had trouble sleeping last night. And I am pretty gassy, but we had beans as part of dinner. My CM has increased, but that's not out of the ordinary. So, I am praying it is a BFP in a day or two.

One thing about the tests - I did say I would test if there was something out of the ordinary on my charts. I've never had a temp increase from 11DPO to 12DPO before. And this is the latest that I've ever had a temp at 98.4 this late in my cycle. My temps have actually been 98.0 or lower on 12DPO and lower than 98.1 on 13DPO. So long story short, I need my temps to go up or stay even tomorrow. And even more than that, I need a positive pregnancy test.

I'm thankful for: Home Pregnancy Tests. It's nice to be able to find out whether I am with child in the comfort of my home. There was a time where a woman couldn't do that. And while I know I haven't had a positive yet, I do like being able to test.

No comments:

Post a Comment