Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another partial all-nighter

I am too old for this. Staying up until 3 AM trying to meet a deadline - which I didn't meet. I tried cramming weeks worth of work into the hours of midnight to 3 AM. I got a dent in a small piece of it, but I have so much more to do and now I'm exhausted on top of it all. But I'll pull it together and get it done. But I'm upset that I'm here when this could have been avoided.

Since I was awake at my temping time, my temp shouldn't really count. But it was only 97.34, so I think it was in the ballpark of what it would have been anyway. The bad news is my reading on my monitor. As I went to be at the time I would usually POAS, I went to the bathroom and didn't have a stick with me. So I ended up using urine from 6 AM which just wasn't the right timing. It just didn't have a high level of hormones. It'll be fine as long as I don't try another all nighter. So I have to stop here and get to work!

I'm thankful for: Having meetings I can move. I don't know what I would have done if I had to have my 8:00 AM meeting this morning. Getting in some extra sleep after working all night was necessary. I am still dragging today, but at least it's with 4 hours of sleep and not with 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment