Pregnancy Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

I hate traveling

I have to go to NY today. It's a super quick trip - in and out. I'm not even telling my friends because I won't have time to do anything.

My temps are flat today, but I got my second of two "peak" readings. We did our best conceive this cycle. I'm betting we get a "high" rating on the conception advisior, which is better than last cycle. We did our part, so we just need to see whether we are going to be blessed with Baby Lua. It would be so wonderful if this were our month. I want to be a mother and DH wants to be a father. I pray that this is our time.

I'm thankful for: Movies OnDemand. It's nice to be able to watch something I want when I feel like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment