Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, February 4, 2010

So ready

I am so ready for my BFP. I am still feeling off. I still have sore breast. I have these mild cramps. And I still very much want to be pregnant! I am praying for my temp to rise tomorrow AM. OR for a serious implantation dip. But I would much prefer the rise.

I did break down and test today. I know I shouldn't have. But my temps looks different from other cycles, so this is not my breaking my promise. I am going to hold off on testing again. I really would prefer that DH be home when I get my positive anyway. So, I will hope that my temps stay looking good and will consider testing again on Saturday as it would be a great welcome home present for him.

I'm thankful for: Walking. I have started walking for 30 minutes each day, and it makes me feel so much better. I enjoy the fresh air and the exercise. I also have to believe it's healthy for me. I know it's not p90X or anything, but as long as I am doing it regularly, there are some benefits!

No comments:

Post a Comment