Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, February 15, 2010

Drumming up the energy

The beginning of any cycle is less than exciting. Well, that's not completely true. There is the preparation, the belief that this will be the cycle to end up with a BFP and 9 months later, Baby Lua. So that's a good thing. Then there is the addition of something new to the TTC arsenal. This months it's Guaifenesin to thin my CM. And of course, a renewed commitment to doing all I can to ensure my body can conceive.

That said, there's also the frustration, the stress, the pressure. That's the less exciting stuff. The stuff that makes this whole TTC process hard. I hate the forced nature of it all. I wish we were younger so that we didn't have the time issue to deal with. But we aren't and we do, so we'll deal.

I'm thankful for: Finding new ways to help TTC. It keeps this process somewhat fresh. I love having something new to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment