Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, December 26, 2009

This isn't feeling fair

So there's still no sign of ovulation. Nothing. Nada. Zip. Last month, CD11 was the day I ovulated. This month, I'm not sure I'll even ovulate before the end of the month. My super wonderful, but sometimes not completely understanding husband says to me this morning "you probably aren't ovulating this month." I know he meant this as just a piece of information. I know he didn't mean to upset me or make me freak out. And I didn't (at least on the outside). But the second he said it, I started to feel pretty badly. I mean, if I don't ovulate this cycle, that will mean that I won't conceive this year. There's always next cycle and next year, and that's not the end of the world. But where does this fit into my plan to have kids sooner rather than later? How does that link up with all of the "believing" I was doing a few weeks ago?

I don't know. The end of this year is really getting me down. I usually like the new year. It's always a time for me to reflect and to take steps towards making the next year better. I am not feeling any of those things this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment