Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Getting some good ideas

The 2WW is slowly starting to get on my nerves. I really think I am pregnant this time around. I feel just believe it to be true. Everything has worked out so that we could conceive this month. There is no good reason why I should have ovulated on Day 11. I really thought we would miss my fertile window this month, but because I ovulated so early, it worked out perfectly. I couldn't have asked for better timing!

Overall, I just have this good feeling. I am less stressed about work. I have a nice adrenaline rush which feels positive to me. And I just believe that Baby Lua is with me already. I am thinking good thoughts and trying to take good care of myself. I'll know for sure some time next week and will really try my best not to test early. It's hard though because I really am excited and just want the confirmation to share with DH!

But I am going to take it one day at a time. I will only have 9 months to enjoy the journey, so I should just enjoy every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment