Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More than halfway through the 2WW

I am really starting to obsess about testing. I think it's because I am feeling so good about my chances this month. I scored 43 on the Fertility Friend Early Pregnancy Monitor today. That's my highest score yet. I think that's a great sign. I know it's not definitive, but I like things that help keep my spirits up.

So, why I am so positive today. Well, my breast are definitely tender. It's not something I really notice before AF, so I am hoping that this is a really good sign. I also just feel really funny. Not bad, just funny. I'm tired and just don't feel like I have enough energy. I am feeling fluttery on the inside. Not like I get when I am stressed, and I feel like my blood pressure is high. Just a little fluttery. It may just be because I am not stressed out and am in good spirits generally.

Oh Baby Lua, please, please, please be with me. DH and I are so looking forward to your arrival. You would be the best Christmas gift ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment