I'm only on day 12, but I think I ovulated yesterday. My stats are all pointing to it, so I'm pretty excited. If it's true, I am pretty sure I'll get a "high" probability for conception from Fertility Friend. That's a good thing. I have done everything I possibly could to increase my chances of getting pregnant this cycle.
That said I know that there are no guarantees. I may have done everything right and could quite possibly still not end up pregnant. This is life. This is real. I could have fertility problem of which I am unaware. So could DH. But I refuse to let the worries get to me this early in the game. This is only my third cycle and only my first after the 2 cycles off the pill mark. So in some ways, this is really my first good shot at getting pregnant anyway.
I really want to finish 2009 with Baby Lua growing inside of me. I don't want to start 2010 not pregnant. But if that's is what is meant for me, then I will accept it and learn to deal with it.
But my temps are up. I did have an LH surge. We did BD quite a bit during my fertile time. So there's a good chance that in mid-December I'll have some good news to share. I am going to focus on that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment