Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Feeling bad

We are 23 days into the month, and I have only posted for 10 of them (not counting this one). I am feeling really badly about that. That said I do feel good about the content. I've really captured some interesting days for me. It's more than I've done in the past few years. I just haven't been that good at keeping a journal, so this is the next best thing.

I am on CD8 and still no signs of entering a fertile phase. The CBEFM is giving me low readings. I am ultimately not upset about it - I think I ovulated early last month just so I would have a chance to TTC before I left for the East Coast. I'm hoping to see fertile CM tomorrow because I would love to conceive during Christmastime.

No comments:

Post a Comment