Baby Lua and I are doing well. We have our moments - like the sudden gagging and retching which happens out of the blue if I don't eat every three hours or so. But overall, I do feel pretty good. I'm excited about getting so close the the second trimester at the end of the month. A lot of cool stuff happens between weeks 15 and 20, so I'm looking forward to that.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Another sleepy AM
Sometimes the mornings are the hardest. I'm pretty sleepy right now, even though I did get about 7 hours of rest. I know it's less than I normally need, but I would think it would be enough that I wouldn't be yawning every 5 minutes. But I am, so I may try to sneak in a quick 15 minute nap when I'm done with this entry.
Baby Lua and I are doing well. We have our moments - like the sudden gagging and retching which happens out of the blue if I don't eat every three hours or so. But overall, I do feel pretty good. I'm excited about getting so close the the second trimester at the end of the month. A lot of cool stuff happens between weeks 15 and 20, so I'm looking forward to that.
I'm thankful for: Not freaking out. Sometimes I can get pretty nutty about stuff, but I seem to be taking it all in stride right now...
Baby Lua and I are doing well. We have our moments - like the sudden gagging and retching which happens out of the blue if I don't eat every three hours or so. But overall, I do feel pretty good. I'm excited about getting so close the the second trimester at the end of the month. A lot of cool stuff happens between weeks 15 and 20, so I'm looking forward to that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment